It’s November 7th. The first week of the 11th month of year 2015 is over and I am thankful for the following:
- God’s word (i.e. Job 1-27) prepared me personally to face one of the most challenging tests we had as a family this year. I am looking forward to finishing this book and take away “with all my getting” precious lessons about God through this book.
- I praise God for keeping us safe in this side of the world everyday.
- I praise Him for providing our daily spiritual, emotional, physical, mental and all form of needs that we don’t deserve.
- We are grateful for the opportunity to grow in and practice our faith this week.
- I am very much humbled to see that my marriage and family life is growing sweeter and stronger each day. God is making me realize that when He is prioritized in my life, everything will definitely fall into its right place.
- We praise the Lord for answered prayers.
- I lift up God’s name for the opportunities to share my personal salvation testimony yesterday with two ladies.
Contemplating upon God’s everyday blessings and testings, I cannot but bow on my knees and praise Him for His unconditional love, mercy and grace. Nothing can be compared to the joy of seeing and tasting God’s goodness everyday.
How about you? What are you thankful for this week? If we would just look around us, we will not have enough time to list the countless blessings God is bestowing upon us! Let’s praise His name!