Making your family happy is as easy as putting together some ingredients in a pan and mixing them up delightfully with love and passion. I believe that it’s innate among women to desire to serve their family as it is God’s primary for calling for women.
Last night, I had this urge within me to make sweets for my ever-sweet family and thought that I should make custard pudding and so I searched the web and found this:
If you don’t have the time to watch this video or if your speed is too slow that it prevents you from watching this quick tutorial, then let me list down the ingredients and procedures for you.
40 g sugar
(1/3 cup) sugar
1 tbsp water
3 eggs 300 ml
60 g (1/2 cup) sugar
pan or cups
a big pan
a piece of clean cloth or paper towels
Part of being a self-declared chef of your home is improvising procedures.
The recipe on the video called for cups but since I have no cups exactly on the video, then I just used whatever is available in my home–a pan.
1. Dilute the sugar with water.
2. Make the liquid warm for two minutes. Whisk the eggs and add up the milk and sugar. You may add salt to balance the taste. I added a few drops of lemon. You can also add a little lemon zest.
3. Lay a piece of cloth or paper towels on a big pan. Fill it up with water.
4. Place the caramel on a small pan then pour your custard mix.
5. Place the small pan into the big pan filled with water and let it steam on low fire for 25-40 minutes.
You should get something like this at the end:
Enjoy serving your family! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I am open to suggestions too! 🙂 Have a happy weekend! Believe me, it’s ineffably fulfilling to serve your family and do it as unto the Lord. (Colossians 3:23)